Toplam 11 sonuçtan 1 ile 11 arasındakiler gösteriliyor.

Konu: 83-KPDS 2006 Kasım (guest-paragraph)

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü

83-KPDS 2006 Kasım (guest-paragraph)

When you stay as a guest in someone’s house, you give up your anonymity. This becomes quite a challenge if you are the kind of person who cherishes independence. However, when you and your host are on the same wavelength, you can have a trip more special than money can buy. Some years ago when I went to Auckland, New Zealand, for the first time, my hosts were a couple, about my age, whom I had met while travelling in Europe. They had a full programme lined up for me. They drove me around and showed me their favourite hot springs and also the beach where a popular TV series had once been filmed. At mealtimes, they introduced me to their favourite restaurants, where I sampled cheeses from south New Zealand that don’t get exported, and fruits grown locally. Normally such a tight schedule would make me nervous, but I found myself happily relinquishing control to my hosts, who truly understood the pleasures of their native country and enjoyed sharing them. I couldn’t have encountered this New Zealand on my own.

90. It is implied in the passage that the narrator usually likes ----.

A) local food more than nationally popular food
    B) to be in New Zealand rather than in Europe or anywhere else
    C) to follow a full programme on his travels
    D) to see his travels as a challenge
    E) to travel in a relaxed and leisurely way
    bu parçayla ilgili en güzel soru olduğunu düşünüyorum. cevaba dair küçük ama önemli bir ipucu var metinde.
    Konu Scorpion tarafından (14-11-06 Saat 22:07 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
    Albert Einstein

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    Ben bunu C yapmıştım

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    Açıkçası ben bu soruyu diğer şıklar hiç uymuyor diye o seçeneği işaretledim. Ama şimdi daha iyi anladım.

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    When you stay as a guest in someone’s house, you give up your anonymity. This becomes quite a challenge if you are the kind of person who cherishes independence. However, when you and your host are on the same wavelength, you can have a trip more special than money can buy. Some years ago when I went to Auckland, New Zealand, for the first time, my hosts were a couple, about my age, whom I had met while travelling in Europe. They had a full programme lined up for me. They drove me around and showed me their favourite hot springs and also the beach where a popular TV series had once been filmed. At mealtimes, they introduced me to their favourite restaurants, where I sampled cheeses from south New Zealand that don’t get exported, and fruits grown locally. Normally such a tight schedule would make me nervous, but I found myself happily relinquishing control to my hosts, who truly understood the pleasures of their native country and enjoyed sharing them. I couldn’t have encountered this New Zealand on my own.

89. It is pointed out in the passage that the narrator and his hosts ----.

A) knew each other before he travelled to New Zealand
    B) had made a long journey together across manyEuropean countries
    C) spent a fortune to experience the pleasures of New Zealand
    D) were genuinely interested in sampling a large variety of New Zealand’s food and drinks
    E) were independent people who preferred to be on their own
    bu paragrafta sorular küçük ayrıntılara gizlenmiş. ufak bir dalgınlık, gözden kaçırma yanlışa neden olabiliyor.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
    Albert Einstein

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    Alıntı Recep Hoca isimli üyeden alıntı
    bu paragrafta sorular küçük ayrıntılara gizlenmiş. ufak bir dalgınlık, gözden kaçırma yanlışa neden olabiliyor.
    Ben o kısmı okur okumaz buradan soru vardır diye düşünmüştüm.

Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü

According to the passage, while the narrator was in New Zealand, he --------
    a)tried to find ways whereby he could travel independently
    b)had the opportunity to taste the native produce unique to the country
    c)was frustrated with the programme prepared for him by his hosts
    d)was particularly attracted by the location of a popular TV series
    e)didn not have enough money to see the other pats of the country outside Auckland

dogru cevap b.

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Blog Başlıkları
    Rep Gücü
    Alıntı Veys isimli üyeden alıntı
    Ben o kısmı okur okumaz buradan soru vardır diye düşünmüştüm.
    Relative clause'lar hep sorulara gebedir zaten ama di mi?
    Akla mağrur olma Eflatun-ı vakt olsan dahi.
    Bir edib-i kâmil gördükde tıfl-ı mekteb ol

Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2007
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    It is suggested in the passage that a person with a sense of independence ----.
    A) enjoys travelling together with other people
    B) can make friends easily while travelling
    C) soon mixes with other people
    D) wants to be led around by friends who know the territory
    E) usually prefers to be anonymous when he or she travels

hocam bu sorunun cevabı nerede gizli?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    Alıntı Miss isimli üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    It is suggested in the passage that a person with a sense of independence ----.
    A) enjoys travelling together with other people
    B) can make friends easily while travelling
    C) soon mixes with other people
    D) wants to be led around by friends who know the territory
    E) usually prefers to be anonymous when he or she travels

hocam bu sorunun cevabı nerede gizli?
    İlk cümlede

Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2007
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    walla ben o cümleyi elli kere okudum ama anonymous anlamını yakalayamadım

Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2011
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    dalgınlık bazen çok şey kaybettiriyor