The term “emotional intelligence” was probably first used in an unpublished dissertation in 1986. In 1990 it
(16) ---- into the field of scientific psychology, defined as “the ability to monitor
(17) ---- and others’ feelings, to
(18) ---- among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and action.” The concept developed
(19) ---- a growing emphasis on research into the
(20) ---- of emotion and thought.
16. A) was being introduced B) had been introduced C) would be introduced
D) has been introduced E) was introduced
17. A) one’s own B) one another’s C) oneself D) the self E) each other’s
18. A) identify B) distribute C) justify D) discredit E) discriminate
19. A) off B) against C) without D) out of E) under
20. A) alternation B) participation C) interaction D) obstruction E) complication
Benim hiç sevmediğim soru grubu...