Toplam 4 sonuçtan 1 ile 4 arasındakiler gösteriliyor.

Konu: Which Era

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2015
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü

Which Era

If you had a time machine, which era would you like to live in/go to and why?

Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2016
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    A time machine.. Now we're talking, ehuehuehue...
    Well if i had a time machine i'd go 1000 years into the future, why? The technology we have got hands on today and the astonishing speed in technology developements makes us wonder about what we're going to be able to use in the future or what we're going to have (our younger generations).
    Not only is it about technology but it's about the world, would it be here? Would it change? Would the continents on the planet be in place as it is?
    We can think of alot of questions. That's myne, share yours mate.

3. Beğenme sakmarru bu mesajı beğendi.
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2016
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    Alıntı Respectable isimli üyeden alıntı Mesajı göster
    A time machine.. Now we're talking, ehuehuehue...
    Well if i had a time machine i'd go 1000 years into the future, why? The technology we have got hands on today and the astonishing speed in technology developements makes us wonder about what we're going to be able to use in the future or what we're going to have (our younger generations).
    Not only is it about technology but it's about the world, would it be here? Would it change? Would the continents on the planet be in place as it is?
    We can think of alot of questions. That's myne, share yours mate.
    What if might technology not proceed?? Perhaps it can be going to extincted of humans' species at 3016 or we may enjoy at that time a catastrophic event, which also is able to devastate our currently order. That is we are not developing indeed. As it did egypt epoch, even we are able to collapse. İt is possibility, too.

Üyelik tarihi
    May 2016
    Mesajlar
    Teşekkür / Beğenme
    Rep Gücü
    I would prefer to live at early 1900s. Because it has created our now civilization's habituals and traditions such as music, fashion, tehcnology etc. Especially in terms of getting more modernization both in the world and our country. And ı also love the atmosphere of that periods. ı don t know is why, merely it evokes the admiration me.

Konu Bilgisi