PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : crazy thing called sex

Sayfa : 1 [2] 3

Teárlach
02-08-09, 01:48
It would be like the hell living without sex for 4years :eek:

Hooop toprağam! She's in my heart. It's the thing which makes my life turn into a heaven. :D

pitchshifter
02-08-09, 01:50
It's 00:40 but there're at least 20 people reading this thread... :D

never surprised...

For me, it is something that I can live without it, and have managed to do that so well so far... I'm asexual. :D ( I confessed finally and not feeling like burning down in the hell.)

çok da tın, seks'miş :D

leftt
hello,l thınk sex must be the last factor between two person.please thınk that you love someone and all of hıs\her thought ıs bedroom (sex).ın my opınıon thıs ıs the worst thıng.that ıs, ıf he\she gıves up sex wıth you,what ıs goıng to happen?

daredevil7845
a good topic to talk about, at this time at night :D

Let's go on guys...

crazy cemil
in university How are Students behaving ? heyy university students ??what do you think about in university love affairs ?

Lingwa Scyenaye
02-08-09, 01:51
It's 00:40 but there're at least 20 people reading this thread... :D

never surprised...

For me, it is something that I can live without it, and have managed to do that so well so far... I'm asexual. :D ( I confessed finally and not feeling like burning down in the hell.)

çok da tın, seks'miş :D

Wow, I'm surprised. :) You're lucky.

Teárlach
02-08-09, 01:52
that's why I said 'I think'...

Don't think, then.

CαяσLуηα
02-08-09, 01:54
I dont see any wrong in making love with my boyfriend, Love must be lived without limits and taboo. Am I wrong ??

AMETAL
02-08-09, 01:54
I respect your style :)

But 4 + 6 = 10 it is the death itself :D

Lets go on Topic..

By writing these kinda answers you drag the issue into personal one.
And at the same time you warn others not to ask personal questions.:confused:

What is this perhiz, what is this lahana turşusu?:D:D

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 01:55
Don't think, then.

ok ok.. sorry... I just commented like everyone... dont be angry =)

crazy cemil
02-08-09, 01:56
There will be KAN DAVAS :D:D:D

CαяσLуηα
02-08-09, 01:57
By writing these kinda answers you drag the issue into personal one.
And at the same time you warn others not to ask personal questions.:confused:

What is this perhiz, what is this lahana turşusu?:D:D

Yes you are right bro' :smiley6: I will not do this again ;)

Yalnız canım turşu çekti :D

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 01:57
there wont be any kan davası... :Djust discussing :D:D

crazy cemil
02-08-09, 02:04
hello,l thınk sex must be the last factor between two person.please thınk that you love someone and all of hıs\her thought ıs bedroom (sex).ın my opınıon thıs ıs the worst thıng.that ıs, ıf he\she gıves up sex wıth you,what ıs goıng to happen?

Right decision.But now's youth is thinking that .Unfortunately.:smiley5:

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:08
Right decision.But now's youth is thinking that .Unfortunately.:smiley5:

because they arent given the right information about this issue...

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:11
If both side want their relationship to include sex, what is the point in escaping from it. to make your relationship more active and attractive , sex should be some of nights you live with your beloved:sleeping::smiley1:

great writing :D..u know these issues very well :D

Kerimhan
02-08-09, 02:12

Yes. I think a lesson about sex in education system is a must.

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:13
Do you give ? :D

i ll give my kidd ,of course if ı have one... :D

JustForMe
I just wanna say that, such a sacred thing, I mean love, shouldn't be bounded on sex.
Why do I think so?
Sometimes couples do this without condom, so there could be unexpected situations. And then if they let the child born, problems begin to occur. The child of this sex generally being unsocial because of the general results of such relationships, breaking apart. :eek: Humanbeings shouldn't love anyone only for sex, this is all I want to say.

crazy cemil
great writing :D..u know these issues very well :D

Undoubtedly :smiley8::smiley8::D

leftt
02-08-09, 02:15

please my frıend,we are old enough to decıde and make the rıght decısıon.ıf we can speak thıs ıssue here at the moment,so,we dont need any advıce........ ok?

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:19
please my frıend,we are old enough to decıde and make the rıght decısıon.ıf we can speak thıs ıssue here at the moment,so,we dont need any advıce........ ok?

ı dont mention about us ... dont take it personally i didnt said that for u ...just for children or teens.. by the way ur not needin advice doesnt mean that nobody need...

Englishese
02-08-09, 02:29
I think, sex is the part of love. When people get closer to eachother, they have a tendency to have sex or feel the sex:) In Turkey, people dont experience sex until they get married. (I mean, generally..) Love is feeling the person you love. Feeling is carried through touching, smelling, etc. Sex is one the ways of feeling him/her.

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:31
I think, sex is the part of love. When people get closer to eachother, they have a tendency to have sex or feel the sex:) In Turkey, people dont experience sex until they get married. (I mean, generally..) Love is feeling the person you love. Feeling is carried through touching, smelling, etc. Sex is one the ways of feeling him/her.

u explained it so well =)...congratulations :D..

leftt
02-08-09, 02:32
ı dont mention about us ... dont take it personally i didnt said that for u ...just for children or teens.. by the way ur not needin advice doesnt mean that nobody need...

ok you are rıght.

Elt_Umut
02-08-09, 02:33
Sex is integrated in love. This is the explanation technically :D

ayysell
02-08-09, 02:33
ı thınk love=touching=sex...:D:D

hydr_o2
02-08-09, 02:36
by the way ,according to the researches ,kissing prolongs the lifetime :D

CαяσLуηα
02-08-09, 02:42
I think topic is discussed & and I am going to my bed, not to cause any agrument or anything else I will lock up ..

thats all folks :) :)

JustForMe
02-08-09, 02:43
So we can conclude that, as for most of our forum's users, Love equals to sex, there can't be a love without sex. :D I'm just doing the interpreteration of forum users ideas :D