PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Karaköy whore house closes down

Kerimhan
26-06-09, 21:17
Turkey's best known whore house closes down according to news released recently. What do you think of it? What will be effects of this decision taken by Istanbul metropolitan municipality? Are you for or aganist it? And Why?
Here related link.

http://www.nethaber.com/Toplum/106626/Karakoy-Genelevi-kapaniyor-orasi-PARK-OLUYOR

Madbrother
26-06-09, 21:19
i think whores are good for society it prevents sexual harrasment, rape

even if a few

Tranquil
26-06-09, 21:30
I utterly agree with madbrother.The closedown of this house will bring about bad things in connection with sexual abuse.The AKP policy.''We must turn the Istanbul into a moral city.''.But it's not the right way to perform this.

ottoman88
26-06-09, 21:32
i think whores are good for society it prevents sexual harrasment, rape

even if a few

some will certainly exaggerate it in positive or negative way !...

Barakuda
26-06-09, 21:40
Turkey's best known whore house closes down according to news released recently. What do you think of it? What will be effects of this decision taken by Istanbul metropolitan municipality? Are you for or aganist it? And Why?
Here related link.

http://www.nethaber.com/Toplum/106626/Karakoy-Genelevi-kapaniyor-orasi-PARK-OLUYOR

I support the closure of whorehouses provided the government find a decent job for its employees

Kerimhan
26-06-09, 21:44
I support the closure of whorehouses provided the government find a decent job for its employees

So you should suggest some solutions for whore house frequenters :smiley4:

Barakuda
26-06-09, 21:55
So you should suggest some solutions for whore house frequenters :smiley4:

No woman deserves to be exploited as a sex worker by the lascivous blood-sucker men. I'm not in the position of advising whore house frequenters what they should do. It's their problem. Whore houses are not the only places where you do nash nash wink wink.

Kerimhan
26-06-09, 22:03
No woman deserves to be exploited as a sex worker by the lascivous blood-sucker men. I'm not in the position of advising whore house frequenters what they should do. It's their problem. Whore houses are not the only places where you do the nash nash wing wing.

I think whorehouses remain open even more whorehouses needed especially in rural areas. Lets think there are such perverted people in this country making love with lay figures (vitrin mankenleriymiş) and in one point I agree with you. This point is that prostitutes working in a whorehouse not forced working there, they must work consented. If you ask whether such people exist, I can say why not?

Barakuda
26-06-09, 22:13
Lets think there are such perverted people in this country making love with lay figures (vitrin mankenleriymiş) and in one point I agree with you.

Keeping the brothels open doesn't help pervert people cure their illnesses. Besides, whorehouses are not psychiatric hospitals where patients receive proper treatment.

Kerimhan
26-06-09, 22:19
Keeping the brothels open doesn't help pervert people cure their illnesses. Besides, whorehouses are not psychiatric hospitals where patients receive proper treatment.

Can you guarantee whether the situation exacerbate or not deeply while keeping the whorehouses closed?

Scorpion
26-06-09, 22:31
If there is a problem, we should face it, not sweep it under the carpet. Such perverts should be treated properly and whorehouses are not definitely the places to do this.

ksfno1
26-06-09, 22:40
Sexual intercourse with whores is really dangerous. I think all brothels must be closed down

Kerimhan
26-06-09, 22:49
Sexual intercourse with whores is really dangerous. I think all brothels must be closed down

Every opinion welcomed whether we share it or not, I do like freedom of expression and it is pleasure for me :smiley1:

Impatient112
26-06-09, 23:03

I agree with you on that matter, but unfortunately I do not think the goverment or möunicipaility care about them at all.:(

By the way, I remember they closed down the brothel(s) in Konya, but then they did it on the streets literally. So they had to reopen it/them. Hopefully it will not repeat in Istanbul.

Absolutely correct. Most of first-timers suffer from some really serious problems after their "visit" to brothels. By the way, I believe blue movies can be as dangerous as brothels.;)

ksfno1
26-06-09, 23:15
I think that blue rated or X-rated movies are good :)